Friday, January 10, 2014

Devastation!

identity.ku.edu
Zach: heeeey cheaters….Zach here to talk to you about what the Chiefs should have done. CHEATED! What a devastating loss! So devastating I might not even talk about it to much. Just, good bye Chiefs, HELLO JAYHAWKS, who also lost last weekend but than WON on Wednesday so go fuck yourselves!
www.thrillist.com

So Liz and I were at Toons on Saturday, for no particular reason…(not talking about it). And since we were there anyway for…no reason! we decided to cheat there too. If you are in Lakeview and need you some BBQ go on over to Toons! They do it up KC style. I had a half rack of ribs as I stood over a piece of ply wood which sat on top of a pool table…cause I'm a MAN, and I devoured that seasoned up just right half rack. Licked the bones clean I did! I also pounded back Lagunitas IPAs hard while I wolfed down the ribs, delicious french fries, and the lil'old ramekin of cole slaw. Liz got herself some delectable fried buffalo chicken fingers and fries. Honestly I don't know why chicken fingers hasn't been a regular cheat day item. It certainly should be! And it will be, starting now!
Being Fed The Last Fry by Sater (at the end of the happy half)

So... right now cheat day isn't SO exciting. We only focus on ONE cheat meal on any given cheat day and then allow ourselves beers and liquors we won't drink on any NON Cheat Day and perhaps an occasional snack if it is offered up to us…cause, ya know Cheat Day just don't care! He just don't. I do think next will be the Bad Apple in Lincoln Square to try us some of their burgers…if not you'll find out next week! Tata!









One last thing, check out the poster I manipulated and go to what it says to go to!



1 comment:

  1. i find those breasts .... excuse me BIG OL TITTIES offensive!
    ribs look damn good tho

    ReplyDelete