Monday, September 30, 2013

Zach: What's up cheaters?! So we had Cheat Day Sunday yesterday and if you haven't read Liz's post about it check that shit out before you decide whether or not you'd like to waste your time with mine!

Firstly, my Dad retired today after he busted his ass for 31 years straight with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Now that is pretty impressive to me. I love that old bastard and he deserves nothing else but to be retired. He should take this time he has created for himself and live EVERY day like it was CHEAT DAY!

Yesterday Liz and I kicked it off with, YOU GUESSED IT, Dinner Diner! I had a double bacon cheeseburger and an order of hash browns. Then I ate some of Liz's pancakes. CHEAT DAY DON'T CARE!

Then it was football time! I drank Pumpkin beers all game for the Chiefs vs. Giants. And then I drank MORE Pumpkin Beer. I gotta tell you, if you decide to drink pumpkin beer make it only one or two and then switch to regular. Otherwise your stomach WILL hurt. Consider yourself warned.

I then went home, after the Chiefs took care of the fallen Giants something fierce. Like the lilliputians took care of that giant BITCH Gulliver. I needed to clean my room. But, before I did that I stopped by the AWESOME Mexican joint across the street from my house, Fast Super Burrito, on Irving Park. There I got a small chicken quesadilla and a small chorizo chimichanga! I made fast work of that and got my room cleaned. You GOTTA FRY that burrito on CHEAT DAY!

I finished the Cheat Day Sunday off with hardcore snacking of potato chips and candy and the 2nd to last episode of breaking bad! Tomorrow is my birthday so next Sunday we are skipping cheat day since I am going to make this holiest of weeks a cheat WEEK. Cheat Day would have wanted it that way! I'm down to 211.8lbs anyhow. Only about 12 more pounds to go. Alright folks check out Fast Super Burrito, for real:


No comments:

Post a Comment