Monday, September 23, 2013

The Bears won. I ate an Oatmeal Creme Pie.

LIZ: Yesterday's damage is as follows:

1 Large White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte from Dunkin Donuts (Ravenswood)
2 1/2 donuts from Dunkin Donuts (Ravenswood)
1/2 plate of nachos from Fast Super Burrito (North Center)
1 wheat ale
1 slice pepperoni pizza from Santullos (Wicker Park)
1 Miller High Life in frosted glass
1 Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks (Wicker Park) (for comparison)
1/2 an ice cream from Bunny Fro-Yo (North Center)
2 Sam Adams brews
1/3 Chicken Lo-Mein order from Orange Garden Chinese (North Center)
2 fortune cookies
2 steak tar tars (thank you, Mr. Giamichael)
1 glass of Malbec red wine
1/2 a package of Twizler Pull and Peels
1 double stuffed Oatmeal Creme Pie

I woke up this morning with a sore throat from indigestion. For those that know about my sober September, yes, I did break it. But with all this food, I did not get drunk.



No comments:

Post a Comment